1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crabotanicals

Discussion in 'Product Reviews.' started by Jedi_sena, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_sena

Jedi_sena (Micro Crab)

I'd love to get your feedback on my Crabotanicals products that any of you have tried.
    [​IMG]

2. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

Your logo is cute.

That is all.

3. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I've heard of the brand, just haven't tried it yet....

4. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

Jedi

I've tried a few of your products. Now understand that my crabs don't run for anything except good old worm poop. Although they don't run too fast because I always have a shell with the poop in it in their tat.

Now, as for your crabotanicals. I have the raisin, seed savvy and pond scum. My really finicky eaters seem to like your raisins and your pond scum. (I love to say 'pond scum- it just rolls off my tongue. Pond scum.) But anyway, they really do like the raisins and the pond scum (salivating to say it out loud, but only my little ones will hear it and they already know I'm a bit odd.)

So seriously Jedi, I have tried some of your products and my crabs like them. Since I rarely make any special meals for them (I don't cook for myself, so no way am I going to cook for crabs) I rely on sites like yours to feed them and to feed them what they need in an organic and nutritional way.

So Jedi, keep up the good work.

5. Jedi_sena

Jedi_sena (Micro Crab)

Oh, I'm glad to hear it! Pond Scum is huge. It isn't very easy to harvest the cattail pollen that makes it so special! Maizin' Raisin is a good seller. I think it is due to the cork bark in it, although it doesn't hurt that it contains 3 crab favorites: corn, apple, & raisin. Seed Savvy gets mixed reviews, but it has wild grass seeds along w/ pumpkin seeds and sunflower. Lots of wild-harvested stuff in that variety.

I'm not much of an artist, so I'm glad you like the logo!

6. krackersmom2

LOL...I can just see you tromping through the swampy edges of a pont to harvest cattail pollen....that stuff is hard to reach without waders on! You harevst it and we'll buy it!

7. krackersmom2

Could you PM me a link to your website to order products? I'd like to try the Pond Scum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.