1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crabitat Biography photos

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Kali_Ma, Dec 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kali_Ma

Kali_Ma (Small Crab)

Hi --

I posted my photo albums to Photobucket, but I am not seeing how to edit my original post to insert the photobucket URLs and take out the large photos I posted.

Sorry, I'm just old and sometimes I overlook what must be obvious... [​IMG]

Happy holidays!
    Kerie

2. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

being that you posted it in an alblum the only way to take all the photo's out is to copy and paste everything typed and then put your picks. The album will then need to be deleted.

If this doesn't make sense I could do it for you. I hate to say it but there is no way to edit and remove all the photo's with out deleteing the alblum.

3. Kali_Ma

Kali_Ma (Small Crab)

Hi, Tricia!

I put the URLs for my crabitat pix at Photobucket up as you asked, but for some reason, they are only appearing as little red Xs in my post. This happened when I re-did my contest entry, as well. What is this crazy old lady doing wrong?

Kerie

4. pblove

pblove (Micro Crab)

kali,
    Thank you for the laugh, re: "crazy old lady"!
    I have noticed on other boards, when members place their photos, some members can see the photos, some only see the dreaded red X??/
    So, I guess that is my question, why can some see the photos and some see the red X???
    I, also use photobucket, and can usually see my photos when posted. And then , vice versa, the photos are posted (from photobucket even) and I can only see a red X????
    Unfortunaley, I have veeeeeeerrrrrry slow dial-up, and have not posted any photos lately, as it takes as long as an hour sometimes!! eeeks

edited to add: I am not laughing at you kali, with you, I myslef am an ole lady-lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.