1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crabitat Accesories

Discussion in 'HCRU Crabitat's - Biography's Of Our Crabitats' started by Hermitz101, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermitz101

Hermitz101 (Micro Crab)

I was wondering what is all the things you have in your Crabitat. I have some climb-and-hide cork pieces that my hermies love, a coco hut, plastic plant, calcium block, water dishes, and, of course, shells. (you don't have to tell about water dishes and food, if you don't want too). Please fell free to post pictures of your Crabitats. :D (I would but I don't know how to get pictures on here).

2. Jason

Jason Moderator

I like to keep it simple. Cork backing, a couple of fish nets, climbing vines, as well as the standard assortment of dishs, food and shell. Way to many shells at the moment. Hope to post some pictures soon.

Jason

3. ThreeDaisy

ThreeDaisy (Micro Crab)

Our tank has fish net, various pieces of wood, a braided rope in the corner (they have contests who can get to the top) greenery. One time we had a little wooden house in the corner. One time a lego house (compliments of my 6 yr old ;). We change our crabitat all the time. Mine like wood to climb on the most. We get the wood from the river in the mountains when we go dirt bike riding and we bring it home and bake it and they love it..

4. Hermitz101

Hermitz101 (Micro Crab)

How do you sterilize wood? I found some today, and wanted to put it in my Crabitat. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.