1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

Would you like to see your crab on a Addiction t-shirt? We are looking for pictures to put on Cafepress items. I'll let Amie fill everyone in on the size and all that. C'mon you Addicts :icon_tongue: :icon_thumleft:

Please pm Amie and she will give out her email to send them too.

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Im in LOL

3. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I need any pictures submitted to be as large as they can, clear, high image quality and saved a jpegs (jpg).  I believe most digital camera automatically save as jpeg files.  PM me for my E-mail addy.  :)

We might also post some images and run a caption contest for members to come up with cute captions, let me know if this sounds like a good idea to y'all. Lol, yes, I actually used the word y'all, I must be living in TX too long!

4. MAD

MAD Guest

HEY!!!! Shut up....

I make avid use of the conjuction between "You" and "All". I highly encourage other people to say it.

(Have "yall" heard TG say it yet? va-va-voom..............)

5. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Lol Mad, I haven't even been here a year yet and I'm already saying it! The weird thing is because we're right by the Army base, I usually don't get to hear a real Texas accent. It's a big conglomeration of people from everywhere, which makes driving really interesting ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.