1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

couldnt resist

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by cursedkid, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cursedkid

cursedkid (Micro Crab)

i went to petco, got a straw and a pp, but now i have 10 crabs, but only a 20 gal, my pp switched shells twice, and my straw just wont stay still lol, atleast my new pp is bigger then my straw

2. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

Very cool...congrats! I'm in the same boat...I already need a bigger tank! And I've only been crabbing for what...a week and a half! Yeesh this addiction is gonna get me in trouble!

So whatja name the new guys?

Oh, my new PP Rook was in the tank 5 mins and already switched into a green turbo (I affectionately refer to them as GT's) and it's a good thing...he was in an awful white painted valentine's shell!

Checker and Bow have also done some swapping...

3. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

Congrats on the new crabs![​IMG]When I come back from vacation,I'm going to clean up the tank I found at a yard sale and hopefully get two or three more crabs.[​IMG]

4. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

have a great vacation! I keep stopping at yard sales, but all I find are sweaters!

Keep us posted when you get your new babies... pics wouldn't hurt either [​IMG]

-Crystal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.