1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

How do these contests work? And are you still doing them? Please forgive the newbie!

Happy Crabbing

2. moire_eel

moire_eel "Second Molt, A Success"

The forum hsa changed ownership since the last contest, and I don't know what the plans are for contests in the future. I know it was a challenge coming up with contests that everyone can participate in. We'll just have to wait and see what the future holds!

3. pineapplemama

I'll say it again...Moire you know everything!

What all contests did they have? I thought it was just a themed photo thing? Which would do me no good anyway...at least not until I get a cam!!

4. happy_crabbies

happy_crabbies (Micro Crab)

We have had several contests. I believe one was a "Poetry" contest. We posted poems/stories inspired by our crabs.
    Another contest was the "the top 5 ways to know your addicted to crabs"...
    and most recently of course was the crabitat pic's.

If I am mistaken about any of these or left some out... please feel free to correct me. It seems like a really long time ago [​IMG]

The contests are a lot of fun if EVERYONE gets involved [​IMG]

5. pineapplemama

I finally found (I'm dingy I admit it) the last few contests entries...those addiction symptoms where hilarious...and kinda scary to see how many already apply to me...hmm...maybe I shouldn't show them to the hubby??

[​IMG]

-Crystal

p.s. I think describing your friends/families reactions to your new friends could be an amusing contest topic...my mom-in-law actually jumped when she saw how fast my e's can move! Yeesh she's scared of the little ones!!

I don't have a cam (yet..hint hint hubby) but I still think that themed photo contests would be great. Best climbers, best friends, best diggers, worst overnight straw damage!!, etc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.