1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Soon The hermit Shack Used Shell Lot

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by thehermitshack, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thehermitshack

thehermitshack "Never Molted"

Well we are expanding to have what we call a used shell lot site where you will be able to trade for other used shells [​IMG]. How it is going to work is you pick a shell or shells that you want. Than you send us your old shell/shells with return postage and thats it. We will mail you the shells. This should be in place within a few weeks. Any other suggustions please let us know. W

2. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Great idea Eric! I have sooooooo many shells now, that I have no place to store them all. The funny part is that I have one Jumbo and fairly huge Indo and my Straws are pretty big, but I have tons and tons of jumbo shells....now who exactly do I think is going to wear all of these? Honestly, I think I have a shell sickness. LOL

3. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

Great Idea Eric. Your stuff is great. Anyone who knows Eric knows he does everything he does for Hermit Crabs and not the money. He is great, I recommend buying from him anytime. Check out TheHermitShack.com.

Cappa [​IMG]

4. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

This whole Shell Swap sounds great...except that Eric hasn't been around [​IMG]

I'm really hoping to find 1 or maybe 2 of those cancellerina (spelling?) shells that I've heard the littler guys like.

The only ones I've found on ebay are 50c each and 3.00 for postage...that's a pricey shell, especially since it's so small.

Has anyone come across another ebayer that has these? Or another site, that doesn't require a huge purchase?

Thanks for any info,

Crystal

5. zenoscribe

zenoscribe "Never Molted"

Shell swapping sounds great. Any chance you will have a non-swapping intro for newbees who haven't had time to amass a collection?

I went to the hermit crab shack site & it's still molting [​IMG] Shall we send some html calcium to help it along??

6. moire_eel

moire_eel "Second Molt, A Success"

http://napleseashellcompany.com has cancellaria for 35 cents each. I don't know what shipping would be on just a few shells -- I usually wait and order a bunch of shells at once!

BTW, Eric's new store is www.hermitcrabemporium.com. It looks like it's not quite up and running yet either.

7. Eric

Hi we are in process of adding products this week. Most of our items will be added and we should be open a week from today. We have also added a place that you can sell or trade shells or your hermie supplies. It is called Hermie tavern and it is located at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thehermietavern hope to see everyone there. Thanks again.

8. Becca

Becca (Small Crab)

SHWEEEET!

9. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

Cool...I'm a groupie...err...group member...

I can't wait!!

10. Eric

The Hermie Tavern shell swap is now open. You can go to thehermietavern.com to check it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.