1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C'mon, Peeps!!!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Hermies4Ever, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever (Large Crab)

C'mon, peeps!

I know CoolDoggy10 has made some serious mistakes, but that does not give you a right to be mean to her. I also know that you are worried about her crabs, and infuriated with her. You are taking out your worried feelings on her. But that does not give ya'll any right to use rude language or show disrespect to another member.:mad:

2. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

I stand with hermies4ever.
    Foul mouthing is worse than what happened before.
    Haven't you all forgotten what this site is all about???
    It's for learning, and fun for everyone, not lashing out at someone who made a mistake. I for one forgive Cool, and I hope you can all do too. :)
    PLease don't think bad of her, and remember her as a friend, for what she says here, not what she does there.

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever (Large Crab)

Some of your comments were really disrespectful and rude. I know that CoolDoggy10 has a lot of hermit crabs: maybe too many, but she is still a wonderful person, and a crabber just like you and me. . .

4. DecAbbersMama

DecAbbersMama "Preparing For First Molt"

I would just like to say, I have not used "foul" or inappropriate language. In case it was missed, Cool gets defensive and says things like she did "Read my lips: I am not getting anymore" That is rude, defensive, and slightly obnoxious. Time after time people voice their concerns and they fall on deaf ears. She chooses to ignore them.

While I agree no one should verbally assault her or harrass her, she knows what she is doing is wrong and only gets mad when people confront her.

5. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

I agree with Dec nothing really rude was said, as the saying goes "THE TRUTH HURTS" and we are telling her the truth. She should have NEVER gotten another crab and that is all there is to it. If she wants to continue on this path of animal abuse then I for one dont feel she should be allowed here. Because what she is doing IS abuse and her lack of compassion for what is happening to her crabs is killing me.
    People come here for ADVISE and to share knoledge about crabs if you arent going to follow the advise of experienced crabbers then like Someone else said WHY ARE YOU HERE???
    I stand by the fact that it is clear she does not care and is not going to change and that she shouldnt be allowed here where her abuse has to be shoved in our face every day.

6. Donny (TMNT)

You all are mostly annoyed with CoolDoggie because she doesn't reply.
    Well?! Would you want to reply to somebody who's chewing your ear out?!
    I'd be dead silent if I was CoolDoggie. If you REALLY care about her, give it only ONE friendly lecture and get it out of the way.
    Notice how LAST TIME she got sick, and eventually solved the problem.
    I say we just wait it out, and if CoolDoggie doesn't respond, so be it.
    No one has to say a single word if they don't want to.
    One click of a computer button and Cool could shut us out completely.
    I she doesn't respond to your message now, why do you think she'll do it later when she gets a WORSE lecture?

7. Donny (TMNT)

I respect that you guys are smarrt people who care dearly for Cool's crabs, so please don't think bad of me when I defend her.
    Most of you are just trying to help, and I'm not pointing fingers, but there are peeps who I can see are slowly losing they're friendships with her. :(

8. DecAbbersMama

DecAbbersMama "Preparing For First Molt"

Donny - Why can't she just (without being smart) saying, "I am sorry and I will change my ways." Instead with her post she got a new one she put something like "yeah yeah I know I shouldn't have, but 13 is my lucky number" She knows what she does is wrong, but chooses to ignore it and continue. 13 must not be her lucky number as they keep meeting an untimely end.

9. vckums

vckums Moderator

I didn't see anyone being mean or rude. I do see members trying to help out CoolDoggy but the information seems to be ignored.

As for a member thinking something is rude, you should contact an admin/mod instead of making a heated thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.