1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris's Crabbies

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by CrabbyChris22, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Ok, I'm going to attempt to post some pics of my little Ruggies.  I was feeding and watering tonight and a couple were within reach so a snatched 3 of them up and took some pics of the last 2.  I didn't get the first one and he's the most interesting one of my ruggies.  I call him Blue because of his/her very distinct blue coloring.  It's turned even prettier since he's been here.  Well, another day for Blue.

Unfortunately, I don't know which crab these first ones are.  It seems that they have been going crazy jumping in and out of shells so I've lost track of who is who,  :sign10:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These pics following are of David (we are using that name loosely as we aren't sure what sex any of them are).  One of the kids named this one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These pics were taken today, and yes, the date is wrong,  :dontknow:.  We had to take the battery out to recharge it and the date didn't get set.  It wasn't until I uploaded them to my computer that I noticed it.  Oh well...

I'm still patiently waiting for the Indo to come up to the surface.  I checked tonight while changing food and water and it appears that the beautiful lilac color is coming back and looks even more beautiful than before it went under many weeks ago.  I can't wait to see this one topside...

Enjoy the pics and there are more at both my Yahoo pics and my blog site.

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

:wav: Adorable!!

3. CrabbyChris22

ty vicki. they ARE cuties

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

*gasp* they are too cute--so small! :love10:

5. CrabbyChris22

thanks Herm-EZ, i think they are pretty cute. not as tiny as those ants of *Kathy's* though. mine are about dime size, maybe slightly bigger. when i saw them at Petco i just couldn't believe how little they were and i wanted to take care of them. they are pretty fun to watch, so dang fast! they are pretty shy though always scrambling to get away when i get them out and they hide real fast when i catch them doing stuff in the tank. if i blink, they are gone!

6. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

yeah Rugs are shy..........I have one small guy but to be that little-- I would have bought them all. I have teenie dime sized E's so I can only imagine!!! :blob3:

7. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Fourth pic down....*GASP*.....I am SPEEEEECHLESS!!!!! :tongue3:

No I'm not......I AM IN LOVE!!!!! :angel13:

8. CrabbyChris22

lol Kathy, it's the same one as the ones above it, i just went from a different angle and the light changed a bit.

you CAN'T have it :icon_tongue:. i'd :crybaby2: if anything happened to it, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.