1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap shells

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by vckums, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

I put up some shells for cheap at the store. They are in the clearance section.

They have to be shipped in a box, and should you want to get many of them, if it's over 1lb of weight the S&H won't cost more then $8.95(flat rate) and I can put however many fit in the box. And it's a big box!

2. rcar77

rcar77 (Micro Crab)

I wish i would of waited. I just bought some less than a week ago.

3. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

I'm so tempted in just ordering all of the bags and picking it up myself. Hah =_=...
    Have you gotten nets by any chance? (I know I've been asking for this a lot! I'm sorry :( )
    If you do, I really might just see if I can swing by on sat. pick it up and then head to SF to see my cousin :O

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Pick up's are fine. No not yet, hopefully by then. PM me before you leave Sat, they might be here.

5. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

Alright, I'll place the order (if the shells and stuff are still there) right before I leave my house, if I happen to have time to swing by. Lots of stuff to do on Sat so I can't guarantee being able to go there. Totally sucks T_T... I'll probably just end up paying the shipping if I can't pick it up. Hehe :(

I just browsed through the store and the hemp nets are all unavailable. They're so HIGH in demand. I wish I got into crabitat makeovers a lot sooner! I bet there were more available back then. lol!

6. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I am always in the process of making nets but they take time. If there is a specific type, color or size you want just email vicki. I'm so glad that everyone is likeing my nets.

7. vckums

vckums Moderator

There's nets in there, just not the ones you wanted? She's also having a sale this month, so many have sold out really fast.

8. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

Ah, yeah :( I was searching through 29G - 55G. 10G nets are available it seems, but I think that might be too small. If it's not too troublesome, what are the measurements for the 10G nets?

9. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

the measurements for the 10g i do is 10 inches wide by 20 inches long.

10. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

Ahh... darn it! A few inches too short. I'll just wait for the ones I asked Vicki then. I'll leave this thread now, going waaay off topic of cheap shells. lol

11. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

Argh, screw it! I'll just order it now and pay for shipping! I just checked and some of the shell bags were bought out! I bought whatever is left ;_; I hate myself for being impatient.

12. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I don't think you're off topic...I feel like anything said/posted is fair game for elaboration. Think of it this way...the Thread is the tree trunk and the posts/replys are the roots;). It's when someone posts to a thread that has nothing to do with the conversation in play, that they become off topic. Even if someone is off topic, it's annoying at most...nothing earth shattering. Sometimes someone will say something that sparks a question in my mind and I go ahead and ask it in the same thread...unless I think it warrants a topic of it's own.

13. vckums

vckums Moderator

Awesome way of putting it, I like the tree reference. Says it perfectly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.