1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cat's death brought Hermie love

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by gweebles, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gweebles

gweebles "Preparing For First Molt"

I originally bought my hermies, 2 of them, for my 6 year old daughter. There was a display of them at the mall and she fell in love. I thought "ok, another disposable pet" but after some unnamed jerk deliberately ran over my beloved cat right in front of me (she was pregnant too, it about killed me as well to watch helplessly as my pretty kitty was trying to run to me when he swerved to hit her), I sat in the living room with those 2 odd critters on my lap and cried. I noticed some movement and then both just looked up at me with those odd eyes but they looked concerned. Well, the rest is history and those babies are mine as well. We have 8 of them and more as soon as I get these settled in. My daughter doesn't consider us buying them, we "adopt" them.

2. CJ

CJ "First Molt In Progress"

Welcome to HCRU, gweebles.
    I'm so sorry you lost your cat. [​IMG]

These little hermies have a way of finding
    a place in your heart, don't they?

I "adopt" my hermies, too!

3. ashleigh

ashleigh "First Molt In Progress"

Welcome gweebles [​IMG]
    sorry about your cat [​IMG]

4. Samantha1978

Samantha1978 "Never Molted"

Gweebles..I completely understand. I just lost my cat on Friday. Nothing will replace him but my hermies help to keep me busy and occupy my time. I bought my hermies on the boardwalk in Atlantic City. I'm glad I found this forum early so I could give them the best life possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.