1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cappa Here, How is everyone?

Discussion in 'Caribbean Vacation - COL (Chirping Out Loud).' started by Cappa, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cappa

Cappa Hi, I'm New Here!

Howdy All,

Its been awhile since I been around. Eric, The forums look perfect. You did a lot of cool stuff. Wendy, where are you? Well, I am in the process of creating a new forum, not for hermit crabs of course because HCRU will always be #1. My new forum will be all about and mostly for Philadelphians like myself. Anyways it will be nice to hear from some of my old pal's.

Btw: I chose to use groupee for my new site just like HCRU. What do you guys think of groupee forums and the way they are laid out?

Tis The Season,

2. Cappa

Cappa Hi, I'm New Here!

3. Kali_Ma

Kali_Ma (Small Crab)

Hey Cappa! How's it going? Nice to see you around.

4. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Cappa! [​IMG] How's m'PhillyBoy? I miss seeing you and Jenny around HCRU.

The site looks great btw...wish I lived in Philly LOL. I joined anyway so I can pop in once and while to say hello [​IMG]

Give Jenny and Mackie big hugs from me [​IMG]
    Just curious...did you leave anything on the shelves of the toy stores this year LOL?

5. Cappa

Cappa Hi, I'm New Here!

Hey Kali Ma & Wendy,

I did not do a lick of shopping yet. The shopping will be for tomorrow. I am going to be a all in one day kinda guy this year. Hopefully it works. We were supposed to get a Cat 3 snowstorm which turned out to be 3 inchs as usual. I guess the news stations needed the ratings again. Anyway Wendy, How is everything on your end?

Kind Regards,
    Cappa

Ps, Glad to see you joined my site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.