1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canada Shipping Now Available At The HCRU Store!

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by Eric, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

The HCRU Store now offers shipping to Canada. Please Visit http://www.thehcrustore.com or click on shop now button on top of page. Thanks again.

2. Felicity Loves Animals

Felicity Loves Animals (Small Crab)

YAY FOR CANADIANS!!!!!!! ROTFLMBO!

3. hermom

hermom "Never Molted"

Dear Eric; pardon me, first time logging in. I am Canadian, and tried to log onto the hcrustore.com, only to be sent back to main pg, and there is no option to shop in the message. I would dearly love to look at your dry goods, in particular, shells, which are a very limited product in Canada.
    I have also been asked to host a forum on Canadian-friendly suppliers with links by several sites, so am interested in what you may be able to offer. I personally do not recommend shopping on e-bay, as you don't know what you're getting, not to mention that my PayPal Acct. was hacked, adding 7 new names (untraceable) to my account before I finally cancelled it. Now I deal strictly in CDN or US VISA.
    I look very much forward to your response.
    Thanks,
    Kathy

4. Jason

Jason Moderator

I just posted this in the other thread, but thought I should post it here as well.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the HCRU store will be closed for a while till I am able to locate suppliers. Hopefully we will reopen soon. The good new is that when we reopen, we will be more then happy to ship to Canada. Actually we will be shipping from Canada since we are located in Edmonton, Alberta. [​IMG]

Just another note, we will not be shipping live crabs. If you have any questions, please drop me a line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.