1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C. Perlatus Food Mix

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by vckums, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

FOOD MIXES - ADDICTION - Coenobita Perlatus Food Mix

Ingredients: Papaya, Shrimp,Cuttlebone,Nori, Dulse Flakes, Spirulina Powder, Raspberry Leaf, Oak Leaf,Apples,Coconut,Macadamia Nuts, Sea Salt, Peas, Sardines, Red Clover Blossoms, Red Clover Leaf, Astaxanthin Powder and Chamomile Flowers.
    C. Perlatus food mix. Perlatus, also known as Strawberries have certain dietary needs. This mix has ingredients that are native to where they are from, plus other ingredients that Straws seem to desire. The mix has the essential Astaxanthin powder that the species needs and tannins for coloring. Bag is 1 ounce.

2. froggz37

froggz37 "First Molt, A Success"

Awesome Awesome Awesome! I don't have straws but my ruggies were all over this stuff. During the evening I counted seven different crabs in the dish. I think thats a record for my tank and those are only the ones I saw when I came into the room hehehe.
    Highly recommended! :D

3. nancy

nancy "Preparing For Second Molt"

I put it into the straw tank this morning and Fireball came right down. I also saw Wildfire digging out from her moss pit and coming down to investigate. I think we have a winner!

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Woohooo! I'm glad the crabs like it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.