1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C. Cavipes, C. Rugosus, C. Brevimanus Crabs In stock

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by thehermitshack, Dec 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thehermitshack

thehermitshack "Never Molted"

We have these guys in stock. They are not micros but they are small. Please know at this time we can not send out certain species at request. We will be selling them at 4.99 a piece. We will give a discount if more than 3 are ordered. You will begin to see them in our new store which should be live this week.

2. ~luvmihermies~

~luvmihermies~ Hi, I'm New Here!

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Eric, What sspecies do you have in? Any cavipes? If so, I want 4..
    Terri</span>

[​IMG]

3. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

Eric,

You have Cavipes? How many? Does Wendy Know? Better PM her ASAP. LOL.

Way to go..

TheHermitShack is the only store with Cavipes. We ask for something, Eric Always gets it & fast. I love www.TheHermitShack.com

Cappa

4. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG] [​IMG]Eric thats awsome is there a way ya can post a pic of what ya have available?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]"Brrrrrrrrrrr it is totaly freezing out!!!!"

5. thehermitshack

thehermitshack "Never Molted"

Hi everyone we are selling these as C.cavipes C.Rugosus and C.Brevimanus. We can not send certain species at request with these. When ordered you will receive one or a mix of the three species. These guys are not micro but small in size. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

6. pblove

pblove (Micro Crab)

I live in Maryland, right now it is 8 degrees! If the crabs are shipped, wouldn't this kill them, as the silly postal carrier always leaves my packages on top of the mailbox, rain, snow, sun, sleet and wind. Can't tell you how many times I have come home and seen a pacakage being "dodged" in front of my mail box, winds knocked it in the road!!
    It is a very long driveway, being a farm, and I guess they just don't like to take the extra time to drive back here???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.