1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bye Alabama and Little Buddy!

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Hermies_Rule, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies_Rule

Hermies_Rule "Never Molted"

Although they died a few months ago, i was up north for some time so it was like a dent in "hermit crabbing" time. Alabama was almost dime size! Ill miss u both.

2. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

Sorry about the loss of your little ones.[​IMG]

3. Hermies_Rule

Hermies_Rule "Never Molted"

thanx, i think xD its okay, although now that i am back at home ( i almost quit hermit crabbing- gasp! lol) i love hermit crabs a lot more than i did when i first started.

4. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] again hermies rule , im sorry for your loss.... i send a big hug your way to you and your family.... when i lost two of the three we baught i waited a bit to get another , i did buy one , then 2 weeks later went to get another , and came home with two!!!! one is like a baby, the other looked , and was in bad shape , with the help of the people here , and information from this site, i have nursed him to health, and he molted yesterday!! today he is even moving , and trying to come outta the shell , even if just to try to walk.... it is a great feeling. if yall need anything , let me know , so i can look out for you . i found a 25 gallon tank at a second hand store when we baught the two new crabbies , however it had never been used , and had soooooooo many supplies with it , we got it for 10.00 , it was like i was suppossed to find that , and get those new ones that day !!!! i will get a few more im sure after the start of the new year. hugs kathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.