1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bursting out of my britches!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Jan 24, 2012.

1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

k, someof remember from back when i ha a mri and mra and was fighting insurance co for them to pay and they said i didn't have it pre certified and the hospital said i didn't have to have it done? well i appealed all that I could with the insurance and they said they were not going to pay! the hospital hounded me one last time before i came unglued on them told them i was not going to pay them one dime and i had not heard anything well i got a letter to day a random audit letter bout some procedures i had done they wanted to know about i could remember them so i called my insurance co, they said it was this mri stuff, i told them i appealed it you didn't pay I haven't heard anything else so i'm just waiting to prob be turned in to collections.. she said um i'm showing we paid that off! I said what?? I never got anything saying it was paid off? no one from burlington said or sent me anything either.. all this time i thought i still thought i owed them over 2000$, she said nope, we sent them a check they got it it has been cashed!  I was over joyed and ticked off at the same time! I told her i don't understand why they said they were not going to pay on this I have all the letters from my appeals to.. she said she didn't understand either but it says it's been paid to great river medical  center.. :cheer:

well that was short lived, my washer just went ca put! or should I say clunk clunk clunk!

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:woohoo:  :hug2:  :rockz:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  (sorry about your washer though)