1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bullying and other random stuff

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

well where to begin, the other night i get a call from a friend she is hot hopping mad, she said some one stoled her daughters clothes from the locker room after practice. I told her go back to the school and look for them, so she did & there was a game going on the principal told her no clothes were in there she had looked, told my friend she couldn't go in there either. low and behold the next day her clothes appear well guess where they were in the principal office! she had them all along! 2 days later at a game the princiapl is over heard telling someone that kids & parents are going around telling people that things are being stolen & my friend has heard it, she gets up and and starts a word fight with the principal and says she never said those things and calls me later and tell me this, and says the same thing, that she never said someone took or stole her clothes. mean while I have e mailed the p.e. teacher cause she is in charge of the sports & locker rooms & i can't understand why would someone move her clothes when they would know someone would have to change it is 10 degree's out side! the mom feels it is the girls on the team cause they have been bullying her and it just ain't the team it's the whole class, the tell her they hate her, wish she were dead, she should kill herself, she smells, ect.. & do it when no adult is around. the teachers are "supposed to" be keeping an ear out to see if they hear it. then I find out that this girl is being sexually harrarrassed but the mom is afraid to say anything now cause no one will help her & all the teachers don't like her the principal hates her. so Now I'm stuck in the middle, the mom gets so worked up she says stuff and i don't think she knows what she says then when she is confronted with what she said she denies it & gets mad.She won't do anything to help her self out of this mess but just say i leave it to god & complain to everyone. I have told her maybe God is tryig to tell you this plan isn't working & he wants you to get off your butt and do something! I made her mad but I was tired of being the person who was getting dumped on all the time when I had my own problems and a family death it was like o.k. she needed a slap in the face!
    went out for supper tonight to a place called the pink, it's huge building and it is pink! it's good eating place! they might have a web site lomax illinois called the pink, had me some catfish fillets, baked beans & fries with ice tea. the weather here is posed to be getting up in the 40's and by next week in the 50 & 60! melt all you snow! melt like the wicked witch of the east or west what ever was in the wiz of oz? came home after I got the tummy full and didn't take long and i was snoring in the chair with my fat cat.
    went to salvation army the other day, oh I found me the love of my life! a poncho! it's a velvet poncho with a fur lining around the top. it is so me! i can't wait for next wk I am going wear it!
    well enough rambling and the battery is going to die on the comp in a matter of min!

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

:huggies: Just have to tell it like it is. Some people get it, some don't.

Can't wait to see the poncho pictures! :woohoo:

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

wore the pocho yesterday it was 40 something out & I was hot in it! I will try & find time to get pics getting ready to have mommy & son bonding time! :) he is picking me up & we are going shopping, something we do once in awhile when his gal friend has to work & him & his dad has went hunting & he feels like the mom has been neglected! LOL! we are really close and have lots of movie nights, shopping days, ect.. not much to do in this town.

4. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:thumbsup:

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

You probably got more to do then I do here LOL We got a minimall that closes at 5pm. Thats it LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.