1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bug problem!! S.O.S.

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by marleyfish, Apr 22, 2011.

1. marleyfish

marleyfish "First Molt In Progress"

:BangHead:
    little gnat looking things that are in my crabitat and houseplants.

how do i get rid of them?
    i tried viniger and dish soap and nothing.... not a single gnat.
    what am i doing wrong?

2. thetruechina

thetruechina (Small Crab)

when i had a problem with them i used cidar vinegar, dish soap, and added alittle beer to mine and they went away with in a few weeks. i kept the container right in front of the tank.

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Wine is good too...

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

ya I wish a had a bottle right now! :BangHead: cause I would like to :slapfight: a few people in the insurance co, the hospital credit dept, people that live in my house, anyone that walks by me right now.. really grouchy right about now! just found out that my 2 nd appeal that I thought we did on my claim from mri & mra a long time ago that was denied ,well it was never even processed, never happened! someone lied to me! I have exactly 1 week to get all the info to the insurance to get the appeal to see if the will pay on any of it! I'm  :tuna: mad!

5. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Oh My Gosh...you poor thing.  Sigh...they don't care, they keep lawyers on staff and us little guys who keep the country running through our hard work have to fight for every ounce of anything!
    It isn't fair...

Hugs ~ Hugs ~ Hugs