1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bound to happen

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Donny (TMNT), Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Well, after living a lonely life, Shelle finally passed away.
    To be specific, I think I drowned her. Normally, I would wait until her water dish empties then I'd fill it up again. But I guess I waited too long and she didn't respond. When she's thirsty, she sleeps in her water dish, then I would pour water in the dish with her to wake her up.
    Now that sounds REALLY stupid, but she seemed to enjoy being in the water. But the last time I did it, she was so dehydrated that she didn't get up. And finally, she mustv'e realized she was drowning and tried to get out of the dish. Didn't work, sadly, and now she's gone. Well, I'm not getting more crabs, because I know I would just end up getting lazy,
    (particularily around the holidays, that's when she went.) But we had some good times, and she was a really good crab.

2. Mariah

Mariah "Preparing For First Molt"

:flower:I'm sorry for your lose. R.I.P Shelle :rainbow: :sunny:

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Sigh...such a shame

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

sorry donnie, but you might change your mind later, said that about a cat to.. now i have 23 pounder. I have a crab named shell lea but sound prob like you say yours. just put the stuff away for awhile give it some time you might want to do some crabbing again.

5. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Well, I don't know, maybe. We'll see.

6. marleyfish

marleyfish "First Molt In Progress"

just before i got my crabs i had one of my girlfriends fish our turtle and our kingsnake all die within a two week time period.
    i was so upset at the time that i decided to get the 3 crabs i had been on the fence about getting so there would be more life in our room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.