1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Red

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Ally, Dec 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ally

Ally (Micro Crab)

I guess I hadn't posted this here yet. I lost one of my first ruggies, Big Red, not too long ago. He'd been pretty active, changed shells, climbed the vines, hung out in the habba hut...then one day he picked a spot in the corner and just never moved again. I'd had him 2 months and was thinking I was just about past the PPS stage. *sigh* Fortunately, my BF got a good pic of him awhile back.

[​IMG]

2. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

Hi Ally sorry to hear about Big Red [​IMG]. I'm glad you got a pic of him before he passed..

3. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

I am really sorry for your loss Ally. JUST THINK - Big Red is hanging out on some tropical beach in Hermie Heaven now. [​IMG]

CAPPA

4. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG] [​IMG]AWWWWWWWWWWWWW Ally soooo sorry for your loss and im sorry im late but hermie *HUGS* to you and remember the great times ya had with Red and how well you took care of him and that he was not left in a nasty petstore.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.