1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big ol' shell swap, now with PICS!

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by strawberryskittle, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawberryskittle

strawberryskittle (Small Crab)

Coco, looking at the list of measurements you have, any turbos you have that are 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch would be perfect. I have some 1 inch and up I think and I think my big one will be fine with the 1 inches I have.

Will that work?

2. strawberryskittle

Man, this thread is getting tough to keep track of. Maybe we should do an organized thread that's people posting pictures of their shells, and then people asking for certain shells by number or something.... hehe...

@lovelylivelycrabs: yes, i'd love to swap, here are some of the ones from your picture I'd be interested in (first image, rowXcolumn): 2x3 , 3x1, 3x3, 4x3, 5x3, 5x4

Do you need any of mine?

3. lovelylivelycrabs

lovelylivelycrabs "Preparing For First Molt"

@strawberryskittle (btw, that's my favorite kind of skittle haha) I think I have the right ones, I'm not certain because they kind of got mixed up (I have two very curious cats) but I matched them to the picture so I'm pretty sure. Do you want me to take another picture of all of them so you can be sure? Anywho, I would most certainly be interested in some of your shells. XL Shells (rowxcolumn) 3x1, 3x2 and from the sm med, any ones in the second row that you'd be willing to part with. :)It'll be nice to get some shells that fit them and get rid of some that don't. :)

4. strawberryskittle

the second row of the sm med, you mean the row with the green stars? I can't remember if someone else had their eye on those, but if not, sure. And those XL shells, those are really VERY gigantic... just wanted to be sure you're sure? Not sure how Im going to post those, probably a box or something!

5. lovelylivelycrabs

Aye, that'd be the row. It's okay if you can't spare them, it's just that Eleanor is in that kind right now and I've given her all different kinds to change into, but she's rejected all of them. I don't have any of that type.
    Are the XL shell openings (esp. the red one) 1-2 inches? That's exactly what I need. :)

6. strawberryskittle

Let me go measure them because those are truly mahoosive.

I'll give you some from that row, what size is Eleanor?

7. lovelylivelycrabs

she's small, but not like tiny. I'll have to check, but I think she's small (I'm not sure- maybe .5"? I'd really have to measure though.) My Mike and Ike are both pretty large fellas, I'll measure them too, but I know they're kind of massive.

8. createbad

createbad "Never Molted"

to keep everything organizied people could probably just pm you or you can ask the mods to make a personal section for shells because that the number one thing that gets traded on here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.