1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better Pets And Gardens-My Review!

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by CrazyCrabGuy, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

CrazyCrabGuy you are a member of HCP too and you used a different screen name there, why did you do that? Plus there you are a girl named Maya and here you are a boy named Max? Just a question I have. I was not trying to yell at you I was trying to save your crabs. I would love if you would post a picture of the new crabitat so we all can see it now. I just can't understand why you got all upset over everyone telling you saw dust was bad, we were all trying to help you and your crabs live long healthy lives, we never like to see crabs dieing. You never posted the links you told me you were going to post either so that made me believe you had no idea what you were talking about and you knew I was right and so was everyone else on this site.

2. CrazyCrabGuy

CrazyCrabGuy (Micro Crab)

Excuse me but atm this is the only forum I am a part of,what is HCP???

3. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Woah, that can't be a coincidence.Sorry kiddo. It's ok to join different forums.

5. CrazyCrabGuy

Yeah that's my sister:)

6. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Do you share your crabs with your sister? My brother hates taking care of pets and feeding them and paying for them so he just plays with mine.:rolleyes: I don't really mind though because I never play with them anyway and I actually enjoy taking care of them.

7. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

That's cool! :D Why doesn't she join this forum too?
    I love taking care of them and buying things for them, and playing with them! :)

8. chermo

So are the crabs yours or your sisters, maybe who ever actually owns the crabs should be the members of the forums so we don't have this happen again, you guys can both be on the computer at the same time typing things about the crabs.

9. CrazyCrabGuy

well there mine and hers and if you want I will never come back again I just wanted some info,I never wanted anything like this

10. Laughs O Lot

Please don't get offended! :( Of course we want you here; you are a great member of the community! :) She wasn't being mean, she was just giving a friendly suggestion.

11. CrazyCrabGuy

it just didn't sound friendly as if maybe your sister should go on the forums instead of you:(

12. Laughs O Lot

She just meant it might be hard for both of you to do forum if there is only one computer.

13. chermo

I was saying who ever owns the hermit crabs should be on the forums for the advice, it is hard to have 2 people on 2 different forums asking totally different questions and saying 2 totally different things. I feel the 2 of you should just be on the forums at the same time instead of 2 different forums. Please do stay here but have your sister join you on this site and you join her on the other site. It would be good bonding time for the 2 of you also.

14. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

This whole thread has gotten out of hand so I am closing it-Crab crazy guy its fine to stay and of course you and your sister can share the crabs and care. Your very welcome here and hope you stay- your sister joined my site. I happen to run in on the end of this thread. Just try not to be on together posting the same thing that is all- we might get confused LOL

when people have sharp tongues it hurts! Im sick of what goes on here at times. Lets try to be NICER- thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.