1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beginning to relax....

Discussion in 'Molting.' started by DaisyCrab, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaisyCrab

DaisyCrab (Small Crab)

Well my second recent molter, Julia just came up a couple days ago. She looks great and is back to her "skiddish" self. Robby also looks great, nice & bright! He's been up for well over a week. I haven't had any molts in months, now it's "the thing to do" apparently.

I'm starting to worry less about them molting, seeing as 2 have come up fine. I've just never had so many doing this at once!

SO, I'm just waiting on Ariel in my small tank, and all FOUR in my large tank. I heard Daisy digging around on the bottom of the tank last night, and was able to take a peek, she left me a little window :)

Wish me luck, I don't need prayers anymore, as my nerves have settled quite a bit, lol.

2. Chuck_Norris

Chuck_Norris "Preparing For Second Molt"

I'm happy you are having successful molts! It is stressful but very fulfilling when they come back up. You're apparantly doing something right! ;)

And isn't it great how they manage to leave little "windows" so you can keep an eye on them? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.