1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Been gone but back now

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by momofboyz, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

Hey Everyone,

I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, but I posted to this site several months ago. I haven't posted in a long time because I got a little side tracked having a new baby. He's here now, and I thought that I might like to get back involved with this forum. I got so much helpful advice here that I don't know what I would have done in the beginning without it.

Anyway, my hermies are doing fine. I have had them for almost a year now, and I like them more and more each day. This past summer was a breeze taking care of them because the temperature and humidity in the tank was never an issue. I really never even had to check it, but now that it's cold things are a little different. The crabs really haven't seem to notice yet, but I'm sure they will.

I would like to upgrade to a 20 gallon tank before long and get some more crabs. I was holding off getting anymore because I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing first. I would LOVE to have an E. I can't seem to find any in my local area though. I am so coveting those of you with different types of hermies.

Well, I hope all and their hermies have been well. I'll try to post pics sometime. I need to get some cords to connect my camera to my computer first. All in due time I guess. I hope to talk to everyone soon.:)

2. Hermie's rule

Hermie's rule "Second Molt In Progress"

Hi momofboyz! Welcome back! I do remember you from back when you were on here. Do you remember me? I've been gone too for awhile but I'm back now only to find that everything here has changed except the people on here. I've only been able to find one E so far. I got him but he passed shortly after his purchase date. :( Since then all the crabs I have have been PPs.

3. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

I do remember you. I think I saw some of your posts over at the addiction. I was just over there the other day because I needed to buy some food. My hermies love the stuff from that store. There hasn't been anything that I've bought from them that they didn't eat.

I'm sorry to hear about your E, but I'm glad everyone else is doing well.

4. cheryl

cheryl Hi, I'm New Here!

Hey. I'm real new. I've learned a lot about hermits reading everyone's' advice. I'm glad there's people like ya'all so willing to share! I have one eccie, 2 PP's and 5 marines (striped leg) Nice to meet you.

5. WizKidsMom

WizKidsMom "Preparing For Third Molt"

I haven't been gone - just busy between work, hermies and now three box turtles. Work has been one big overload - grading papers til late in the night for 34 students.

I lost three hermies recently - from what I am not sure. On a good note I am adopting 5 more today.

6. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

Well for one, I'm glad you're not gone. You helped me a lot when I first got my hermit crabs. I knew that I hadn't seen a lot of your posts, so I was wondering if you were still around.

I'm sorry to hear about your three hermies, and I hope that the five that you're getting will be okay. I really want an E, so I've been doing some checking around for one of those.

7. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Hi WizKidsMom...welcome back. :)

8. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Oh, and I'm very sorry about your three hermie's. I know they had a good home while with you. Hope your new additions do great. :)

9. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I remember you! I've been out of the circle too....Since I started my new teaching job in August, I've been extremely busy! I try to get on here every once in awhile and see what's happening.

BTW....welcome to all of the newer members!:D The people here have helped me keep my crabs happy and healthy through their great advice!

10. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

HOWDY!!!!!!!! good to see you again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.