1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beautiful Boli!!

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by HERMEZ, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I love this crab~from the minute I adopted her.....she has molted 4 times and has just gotten prettier.......

when mamma first got her a wee one
    [img width=300 height=272]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/vicfish/102305adoption079.jpg[/img]

and today a stunner
    [img width=300 height=270]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/vicfish/1misc020.jpg[/img] :cheesygrin:

2. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

OMG Herm-EZ, that Rug is GORGEOUS. Is the color showing up on here true? She's really that blue? Ok, I'm coming up there and stealing her; maybe some of your Indo's too, roflmao. :pinkhat:

3. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

HermChickie....She is absolutely stunning!!! What are you feeding to get THAT much color??? I have a couple of blue rugs, which I think are very pretty, but NOTHING like that!

4. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

She is STUNNING!

Yep... I'm still gonna find a way to shop at Herms for new babies! :cheesygrin:

5. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Now wait a minute--these compliments are strewn with plots to steal and make me very sad!!!!! :tear:

Yes she is blue--sometimes looks bluey grey but that is her!! She is an ok eater not one of the ones that I see in the dish alot.......too much stuff to tell since the menu has greatly advanced thanks to Vicki and others and myself that finally found organic food with no additives. You have such beautiful babies also so stop the madness! :pffftt: :blowheart:

I hope she stays a long while with me--I would miss her alot!!!!!

6. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

Very nice!!! :teddy01:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.