1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Pretzels

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by HermitCrabby, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HermitCrabby

HermitCrabby Hi, I'm New Here!

I am sooo mad. I was eating my favortie pretzels, and my lips started to hurt. No more prezels in the winter. My lips hurt so bad I was in tears. :crybaby2: My chapstick made it worse. :sad5: I hate winter. :rubhands:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

sounds like ya need more water in your diet in the winter months? and a lip balm that don't sting, wow and ouch what are you using?? acid?? I'm kidding!! I have to be in a mood to eat them, then I have a strange habit of eating the salt off first then the other part... :tease1: my friend has issues with her fingers splitting on the sides during the winter, I keep telling her she needs to wear rubber gloves and keep her hands dry and really should see a dermatolgist it's so bad.

3. HermitCrabby

HermitCrabby Hi, I'm New Here!

I drink alot of water. I used to have that happen. Now I carry lotion (not Bath and Body Works) everywhere I go. I know, make an appointment with your doctor for her, say you are taking her to the malll or target or something. And take her to the docter. Evil plan.

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:whaaaat:she'd prob say that, then want me to pay the visit!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.