1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bad bottled water?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by clover, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clover

clover "Preparing For Second Molt"

i was looking at Wizkidzmom's old threads about using rain water and it said that her news did a report about misleading bottled water labels and that some are just tap water. i always give bottled water and i was recently at ginat eagle and got an 85 cent giant eagle brand gallon of water. do you think it is ok? will we have to start letting water sit? o yeah and i guess the girl with the 2 28 yea old hermit crabs lets thier water sit for 2 weeks! maybe that is why they are so old! maybe i will have the record for oldest goldfish mine is 8 years old almost 9!

2. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

The record for the oldest goldfish is either 40 or 42 years old! I used purified filtered water. Bottled water is probably okay if you used dechlorinating drops.

3. clover

pffft i will never beat that. you need a miricale for that. he is huge already he was one of those teeny tiny feeder fish for 11 cents crammed in that tiny tank with no room and now he is humugus and still living! when i get a new tank he gets my old hermie tank since his is so tiny!

4. Laughs O Lot

Is your hermit crab tank a terrarium or aquarium? Only aquariums can hold a lot of water. Who knows? He might live that long! Some goldfish only last for a day, especially if you get them at a carnival or something. This is really random, but your number of posts is 123! I just love that number!
    Nooooooo! You just changed it!

5. clover

what is the differences?

6. Laughs O Lot

I'm just really weird that way. When I'm reading a book a get so excited when I get to pages like 123 and 333 or pages that end with 00 or 50.

7. clover

haha no i meant terrarium and aquarium! hahaha that was really funny!

8. Laughs O Lot

LOL! Haha! Oops wow I'm really stupid! :D A terrarium is for land animals like lizards and an aquarium is for fishies. An aquarium is made out of stronger plastic. Sometimes a terrarium can't hold a lot of sand or water and will break if you put a lot in.

9. clover

how do i tell?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.