1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back from Vaca.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by DaisyCrab, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaisyCrab

DaisyCrab (Small Crab)

Hi all. I'm back from a long break, as I haven't had time to do much. My husband and I have a brand new baby girl, Madilyn. So between her and our 3 yr old Cameron I've been super busy!!

But I missed my Crabby site so here I am.

I lost a few crabs over the past couple months due to nothing more than bad luck I guess. I'm back to my originals now, I've had them for over a year, some even longer. The crabs that died were my "rescues" so I don't feel that they had the best health either way. But I tried :eek:)

2. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

Congratulations on the baby girl. I just recently had another baby boy. This makes my third boy. I don't think I would know what to do if a doctor told me that we were going to have a girl. I'd probably tell him he needed to check again LOL.

I just got back to the website again myself. I really got a lot of usefull information from here when I first got into hermit crabs, and I missed it myself when I was preoccupied with life. Funny how that happens.

3. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

Congrats and welcome back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.