1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Babypool

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by Iblab crab, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Iblab crab

Iblab crab (Micro Crab)

With the summer heat and humidity I wanted to get my crabs out of the tank and into fresh air and sunlight. So I bought a mini babypool for $9.99 at walmart and I am going to put in a shallow amount of moistened sand a large dish for water, big rocks,maybe a gravel area. I will put in oak branches and palm tree "boots" for climbing and shade.Scatter some leaves in and put on my porch. It would be used for excercise and not for keeping or molting. I do not plan on leaving them unattended because of cats or predatory birds.The only thing I have not come up with is some type of cover so insects or animals do not get in.I will post later on how it went.

2. sirenequidanse

sirenequidanse (Micro Crab)

great idea, would cheesecloth work, it works for strawberries? I am in tn, but in an apartment. I have thought the same once we get a house.good luck.