1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

available to adopt in MI

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by erinnn OMG, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erinnn OMG

erinnn OMG Hi, I'm New Here!

iv been wanting some hermit crabs for awhile now.
    I'm hoping to get around 2 or 3?

I don't really know what to put in these posts and i joined this site about 2 minutes ago =\

2. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

Welcome!:D
    Anything goes on this website. You will find a huge variety or questions (General Care), suggestions, emergencies (911), and chit chat (Sand Castle Lounge).....even photos (HCRU Family Album) of our beloved pets. The main page has different sections for different topics. Read through a bunch of the posts and speak your mind...answer other posts and create new threads. Before you create a new thread, do a search on your topic and see if anyone else has already run a thread on it that might answer your question without having to be repetitive. Sometimes it is good to refresh an older thread as we are constantly having a flow of new members who may also have the same thoughts or questions. Ask anything and we are always eager to help or suggest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.