1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Available to adopt in Maryland

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by redace72374, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redace72374

redace72374 Hi, I'm New Here!

Greetings all!! I am willing to adopt anyones hermit crabs. Currently, I have 5 pp's, and they are looking for more friends. Just let me know.

Thanks!!

2. bntmitchell

bntmitchell Hi, I'm New Here!

Hello,
    I have two hermit crabs in good condition that I would like to put up for adoption. Included with the crabs is a aquarium, heat lamp, sand, food etc. I live in Rockville, md and would be willing to drive anywhere this side of the bay bridge. Please let me know if your interested.
    Thanks
    Troy

3. fivecats1

fivecats1 Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi, I work in Rockville, MD, and would be happy to adopt your hermit crabs.

4. jala

jala Hi, I'm New Here!

Hello,
    I've noticed that a few of you guys / gals are available to adopt hermit crabs. I have one crab that I need to give to a good home. The crab will come with a 20 gallon glass cage with all the accessories to make a hermit crab comfortable. Two heat pads, a bit of food remains. Plenty of ground covering. Fake logs for the crab to crawl under, etc. I am willing to drive pretty much anywhere in Maryland to bring the crab. If anyone is interested please call 240-888-4374.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.