1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aquarium decorations?

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by lovelylivelycrabs, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovelylivelycrabs

lovelylivelycrabs "Preparing For First Molt"

What's the view on using aquarium decorations? I'm talking like the sunken ship type thing, or the cool rocks with holes. I'm getting a 90 gallon and I was just wondering like how I could fill all that space. I really need some ideas!!

And seriously, I've asked this in other threads but no one seems to answer, how do you make a scale drawing? My room is 114"x134", so how would I figure out how many inches per inch if it's going on a 22"x28" poster? I'm trying to figure out whether I can actually fit the darned thing in my room.:confused:

2. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

The scale would be 4" for every inch.
    So if the poster board is 22 in. long that represents 1/4th the size of your room.
    So say the tank was 40" long, on your poster board it would only be 10" long ;)
    Hope that is what you were looking for.

3. lovelylivelycrabs

YES!! Thank you!

4. Krabs

Krabs "Never Molted"

I found a lot of neat things in the fish department, and have been wondering the same thing. If I'm not mistaken though, I'm pretty sure I've come across pictures of tanks on here with sunken ships so they should be fine. I wish we had some real proof though! lol

5. lovelylivelycrabs

I think you're right, but indeed, I wish we had proof!:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.