1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone out there play with Polymer Clay?

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by RoxyLupin, Jun 17, 2010.

1. RoxyLupin

RoxyLupin (Micro Crab)

Just wondering if anyone out there plays with Polymer Clay? It's kinda how I can afford to keep my Crabbies... My parents pay for the very basics: Playsand, Aquarium Salt, one bottle of food every couple of months. XD I'm atleast good enough to have sold some cute little figures to help put fun stuff in the tank...

I was just wondering if anyone was intrested in shareing tips and tricks of the trade... that and I enjoy sharing my art... XD I've even made hermies when the real ones refused to let me take pictures...

http://rikus-last-hope.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d22zop5

2. imported_hermies4life

imported_hermies4life (Micro Crab)

WOW! Those are amazing! I love them:).
    I would buy a few if i had the money lol:)

3. RoxyLupin

RoxyLupin (Micro Crab)

XD Thanks... they were modeled after my late Hermie, Lucy. I'm actualy working on makeing them appear more realistic... though recently I've been doing a large string of Cheshire cats and white Rabbits...

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Wow! Those are awesome!

5. RoxyLupin

RoxyLupin (Micro Crab)

It's been a while since I've been active XD Well... I don't have crabs at the moment but hoping to fix that soon, still using Clay and now Ponies to pay for the fun stuffs...