1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody need a jumbo/giant shell?

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by Grimmeh, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimmeh

Grimmeh "Never Molted"

I just bought a shell, and the opening size ended up being a little over 2 inches (instead of the 1-1½ inches that it was advertised as). My largest hermit needs only a 1½ inch opening, so it's useless to me, at least for a long time. I paid $7, so it feels like a bit of a waste considering he's been scouting the smaller ones lately and I have none for his size.

I'll trade for some large shells at 1½ inches (or close to) if anybody wants. I'm willing to straight out buy, too. I only want natural shells, nothing polished, banded, etc.

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever (Large Crab)

YOU could use it as a hermie-hiding home. . .

3. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I have a couple turbos. Reply if you are interested. THey are 1- 1 1/2 inches but I have several half inch ones two.

4. Grimmeh

Grimmeh "Never Molted"

Hey, sorry for no response; I haven't signed on since. Anyhow, I 'm sorry to say I've changed my mind on giving the shell away. However, I'd gladly buy those turbos of they're still for sale. Are they natural? Polished? Striped?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.