1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Complaint - WAL MART

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by Spiffy-Kat, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I added some stuff in blue....

2. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

Draw ideas from our posts and then make your letter. Word it to fit your "voice" in the letter. (These are also very helpful tips once you start doing essays in Highschool/College!)

3. Spiffy-Kat

Spiffy-Kat "Never Molted"

Thanks guys. :]

@nick_dadson - Go ahead. :] Hopefully they'll make changes at your store too.

4. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I hope your letter gets their attention. If it sounds well composed and educated, they might pay attention. They are more likely to notice when you offer suggestions as you have and not just complain. In the "work" world most bosses like you to be able to offer a solution if you are going to complain about something....something to think about in the future.

5. Spiffy-Kat

Spiffy-Kat "Never Molted"

Haha ya, I wouldn't some annoying kid complain about how I run things either, lol.
    I just got so mad when I was writing most of it, while I was trying to keep it business like and keep my cool. :]
    Everytime I go there the crabs look.. sad, I just want to always take them home.

I think with all your suggestions they'll change it up a bit - well hopefully. :/

6. hermie101

hermie101 (Micro Crab)

i got my crab lucky at walmart.......... she had nothing in the tank. no food, water, hiding spots, sand. she was in just an empty 10 gallon. however i do think you should talk to department manager.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.