1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Also can anyone tell me what kind of hermie this one is???

Discussion in 'The HCRU Family Photo Album - Say Cheese.' started by Mom, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom

Mom (Micro Crab)

this is egghead...he refuses to switch shells and I have no clue what kind he is![​IMG]
    same hermie just a diffrent view~[​IMG]

TIA! Today was bath day and our hermie Leland switched shells 4 times! Crazy little boogers

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Egghead is an E. Congrats!

3. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

I always had issues with my E's not wanting to switch shells. Just be patient and give him lots of shells to have the option of changing into.

4. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

My first 2 Es, that I got last June, are still in the same shells. Which is fine with me, because I love the shells they're in and I can't find the same kind on any site.

5. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

yuperz all my E's are stubborn when it come time to pick a new shell. they seem so attached to their old on that its like a security blanket or something. to help them try getting shells that look a lot like the one they were in before or go and get tons of new ones so they can have fun while trying them all on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.