1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

alright, gotta share this one.....

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by MAD, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

okay, this is one of the most infamous stories of my family....

I was having a bad day yesterday, so in an effort to cheer me up, my younger sister Joanie (she is 23, gawd i feel old) sends me this e-mail to cheer me up:

(not her real e-mail, I changed it to "protect the guilty")
    joanie hendricks <joaniehendricks@stupidflatheadsister.stu> wrote:

SMILE LIKE NOW WOULD BE GOOD !!

LOVE

YOUR WOUNDERFUL SISTER

and she includes THIS picture:
    [img width=300 height=199]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/ArchmasterZeta/areyoureallystuck.jpg[/img]
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/ArchmasterZeta/areyoureallystuck.jpg

this is a personal "jab" in reference to what happened about 20 years ago, the story is as follows:

1987, 9-year-old JR is cleaning his disaster area of a bedroom, and is currently under the bottom bunk of his bunkbed. I raise up, hit the frame, and break one of the mounting brackets holding up the matress. The bed falls down on top of him. He is unharmed, but effectively immobilized and helpless. He can hear his 3 year old sister happily singing "A, B, C, D..." in the next room.
    He cries out, "Joainie! get over here! I am stuck! Go get mom or dad!!!"
    Taking her time, sesame-street coloring book in hand, little "Boo Boo" Joanie waddles into the bedroom. Her mouth curves into an impish little grin, "JR? are you really stuck? are you sure?"

Angrilly, he replies "YES darnit!!!"

The little girl immediately sits upon JR's feet, and begins to tickle them mercilessly....

IE, the war that resulted is still not resolved....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.