1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almond butter...

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by NotaMallard, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotaMallard

NotaMallard "First Molt, A Success"

Just wanted to say that my guys absolutely love almond butter. It's unsalted and organic, so I'm assuming it's safe. My big guy (Leif) sat in the dish for ages dipping his claw in and eating it off. When he left one of my mediums had a go.

AND ANOTHER THING: I need to see if this powder I found is safe. Ot's called Truegreens, a concentrated green-food formula. It has this in it:

Wheat grass, alfalfa, barley grass, spirulina, soy, rice bran, flax seed, amaranth, carrot, tomato, broccoli, spinach, kale, shiitake, blueberry, pineapple, papaya, noni concentrate, acidophilus, bifidobacterium, amylase, bromelain, lipase, grape seen extract, bilberry extract, ginger, gamma linoleic acid, docosahexaeonic, lectithin, fructo ogliosaccaride, tricalcium phosphate, xanthan gum, and stevia.

I'm always worried about things I can't pronounce. But it seems to have lots of good stuff, so what's the verdict?

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Yum...I might have to join him:D

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

For the almond butter I mean!
    By the way...have you checked out Vicki's site for food---it is fantastic, and very reasonable, and no worries if the food is safe or not. I use the items along with the foods I feed them...a real smorgasboard.

4. Mommy2Crabs

Mommy2Crabs (Small Crab)

Yes Vicki's site hermitcrabaddiction is so awesome! Also her sister site the epicurean hermit is all about recipes and foods they can eat. You could ask questions about ingredients there if no one knows here. Who knows maybe she'll answer, she visits often. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.