1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All members please chime in :o)

Discussion in 'Site Questions' started by vckums, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

All the Admins on the site are putting their heads together to come up with ideas on how to re-vamp the forum. We'd like to hear from our members on what they'd like to see on here as well as any ideas that you might have.

We've got an awesome site and we want to see it grow and become even better :straw:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

everyones crabs must be doing well, must be why no one is posting???

3. liagiba

liagiba "First Molt In Progress"

I know we have it, but I will love more pics and step by step info videos on adding pools/bubblers (misspelled??) Just more pics and pics...

4. CrabAddict

CrabAddict Moderator

There will be a DIY/ How To section up shortly... with pics! If anyone would like to share a DIY project they can. A how to on bubbler pools is a great idea!

Keep those ideas coming everyone and if you're too shy to post your ideas feel free to send a message to one of the Administrators :sunny:

Thank you!

5. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

I think lots of pics would be helpfull.
    My crabs are doing fine. Destroying the tank every day.Going into premolt I believe. But have been spending more time with the dogs, cats, and chickens. Have to take my mini schnauzer to get her teeth cleaned on friday. Going out of town for Thanksgiving. Going to pig out then drive back in time to take Trixie to the vet.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! :hula:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.