1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

all are up now

Discussion in 'Discussions, Theories and Trial Ideas' started by scoobdoo, Mar 6, 2012.

1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

well all 5 are up now, came back from long day of running to dr appt and just happened to noticed a crab covered in sand so did a count 4 yeah! so I got him his bath so my bully wouldn't attack him then I went to change the food out, lifted the bowl and ta da there was the other digging his way up to! he came up real fast.. I got the food changed, then thought I better change my water to so I got that done, then crabby paddy came down started in his crapola of attack!  yummie fresh molt smell! smells good enough to eat my buddy! I hurried and gave that newbie a bath and he still was being attacked, so I gave him an other dunk in new water and then gave crabby paddy a dunk to and that ended it. well after running all day to these appts I was so tired, I guess I was so tired that this morning when I got up I found out that I forgot to close the lid on the tank! I know it had to of got cold in there! They all seem fine though, they had the moon glow light on, the uth big pad on and one of the little uth pads on to..all crabs accounted for to!

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

YAY!  :straw:

3. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

I wish mine were done.I still have a couple that havent gone down yet. Its been a little over a year

4. sirenequidanse

sirenequidanse (Micro Crab)

I have 2 in the old crabitathome, and 2 in the new re :aargh:novation 29 gallon.

5. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

well it was short lived! one of the newbies he must of just was destressing for a really really long time & not molting! cause he was only up for a few weeks and he ate like crazy and down he went again!