1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All About Hermies

Discussion in 'Crabby Links' started by crazy4crabs, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

All About Hermies |

this is my own personal site which is always under construction. Please check it out and give me feedback!;)

2. LSHermies

LSHermies (Micro Crab)

I like it :)
    I could not read some of the print on this page though with out highlighting it...the black on the dark purple
    All About Hermies |

3. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

Your background is blinding, but that's probably just me. I'm not a fan of the color purple... I really like your pics though. Watermelon has a FANTASTIC color. I'm so jealous, I wish I had straws T_T

4. purplehippo_dog

purplehippo_dog Hi, I'm New Here!

I think your site is excellent, really clear and informative, I agree with yadokari, as i am also totally jealous of your lovely straws! I don't think we can get them in the uk.Your other crabs are lovely too, Good luck with your site.

5. crazy4crabs

thanks! i will definitely fix that. and i love watermelon too. i saw her at petco and i just had to have her. she was recently the victim of a shell fight but after about a week she regained her strength and took her shell back over. shes a fighter.

6. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

I think the site is escellent. I liked the acronyms and the different types of shells with their names. As you said, you are continually working on it, so I guess you'll be putting in more info, which is good.

For me, your background was white, with mostly black print.

7. crazy4crabs

well i changed more around last night and hopefully things are a little straightend out

8. crazy4crabs

well i have updated it some more in the past day or so.. hows my information? i tried keeping things simple but explaining things at the same time... anything u guys would add to it?

9. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I think you will have a top notch and very informative website when you are all done! Great job and "thank you" on behalf of all the hermies that will have better care because of your dedication to their humane treatment!

10. crazy4crabs

thank you so much! I was in the pet store like 3 weeks ago and this women was getting a hermit crab for her kids for christmas. she had a tiny KK and stuff so i told her about my tank and how she should really get a glass fish tank and gauges and everything. the salesperson was giving me the death stare but the lady left with the biggest KK, eco earth, a 2 hermit crabs and the link to my website. i try to do my best when it comes to the poor mis understood critters. i am also stating my new job at a pet store soon so hopefully i will save more hermies doing that!

11. Yadokari

Yadokari (Small Crab)

I really like your species page a lot because it tells me what kind of shell to look for for each species. The chart makes it all organized and helps a ton. Although, I can't find your link to "Strawberry care" page. I'm trying to do as much research I can before I get straws. I think I have the gist of how to care for them already, but I want my knowledge of them to be over the top. haha
    By the way, your crabs are freaking adorable. Where did you get your straws? They look like smalls :) I wish I had some!

12. vckums

vckums Moderator

I like it! Good job. One thing, on the DIY page, maybe include some pictures of DIY items that crabbers have done. That way it gives other people an idea of what the ideas can look like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.