1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahhh!

Discussion in 'Molting.' started by JessieMarie, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JessieMarie

JessieMarie "Never Molted"

I have 4 hermit crabs, one came up from a molt last week, and the other 3 followed suit and went down! Ahhh! I know they're gregerious, and my question would be, do I need to get a buddy for him? I can't expect any of the others up for a while

2. WizKidsMom

WizKidsMom "Preparing For Third Molt"

I have had one up with others down. He chirped one night and two came up to keep him company. :)
    He will be fine.

3. JessieMarie

Thank you. I thought he would be fine, I was just a little worried. My poor little small, all by himself in my 20 gal :p

4. hermie 5

hermie 5 "Preparing For First Molt"

I had bought 2 PP's on the same day from Petsmart, my Blues clues went down immediatly and stayed down from thanksgiving until about a month ago. The other Shrek went down around christmas but he always seemed out of sorts. I figured he missed his friend blues clue. This weekend Shrek came up (changed shells) he was freshly molted. This morning I found the 2 crabs (both in different shells) sleeping face to face next to each other in a little fort. It warms my heart that they remembered each other not from their outer appearence but from whats inside.

5. JessieMarie

Aww thats cute. Napolean is going to be so dissapointed when he comes up and find's Princess Repunzle (my four year old niece named her) died:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.