1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

again, meh shells

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by alliswell777, Jan 22, 2011.

1. alliswell777

alliswell777 Guest

[img=400x300]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee402/alliswell777/crabitat%20inthmaking/jusshells/101_2235.jpg[/img]
    hey guys, these are those shells i had to give away. if you want em, let me know!!

2. marleyfish

marleyfish "First Molt In Progress"

:idunno:

how picky can hermies be about shells that fit them?
    i asked if you could send a couple but if one looks the same as another to me will my hermie feel the same?
    idk, just curious cause im new to being a parent to crustacions.

3. alliswell777

alliswell777 Guest

from what ive gathered, the more the merrier. i think having several shells for them to choose from is the best way to go. when i brought rugbii & stevie home, i really didnt have much for them to choose from. rug left his for one i had, then stevie took rugs, then rug changed again, then stevie, & finally rug went back to the green turbo. im gonna send you the biggest of the half inch shells i got. they do look the same to me... but again, thats probly what my mom said when i tried on 4 of the same shirt, & decided that only ONE would work...(elementary school clothes shopping, that is......my mom doesnt go go shopping with me too much anymore....)

4. marleyfish

marleyfish "First Molt In Progress"

thats cute. lol.
    my mom doesnt go shopping with me either but now thats my girlfriends favorite thing to do. thanx again for the shells and the advice. best o' luckĀ  to ya.