1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adios Lancelot

Discussion in 'Hermit Crab Obituaries - In Memory Of "Skip".' started by Becca, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Becca

Becca (Small Crab)

Here's a run on sentence describing what happened:

Most likely, Lancelot got stuck on his back in the waterdish (found his shell there) and crawled out of his shell to the other section of the tank where the shells are (this is when I noticed) he then put on a shell that was too large for him and I cleaned all the shells his size w/ salt water to make them more appealing and used a piece of cardboard to give him some shade, but he didn't make it b/c he crawled back out of his shell and flipped on his back and this is how i found him when I came home from lunch when he was still showing some signs of life and I hoped he still might make it but it didn't look likely came home and sure enough he was dead.

Poor guy. He was starting to get over his shyness. My boyfriend cheered my up by taking me to the pet store and buying EE and toys for them. He actually wanted to buy a new crab, but I'm not ready yet. He was my first loss.

2. CJ

CJ "First Molt In Progress"

[​IMG]Becca, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I'm so glad Lancelot found a home with
    you before he passed away.

cj

3. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

I'm so sorry about Lancelot.Every loss hurts,but I think the first one is the hardest to deal with.He had a good life while he was with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.