1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adding things to make things newer

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by scoobdoo, May 5, 2011.

1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

[​IMG]
    climbing up old dead log to get to....
    [​IMG]
    the corner shelf that I added cake spacers to, found them at a junk shop, 4 of them for 2$. The corner shelf just wasn't staying up with the magnets it came with.
    [​IMG]
    then I found this huge over sized corner shower shelf at free will yard sale, I have the old grape vine log next to it so I hope they will use it! I don't think I will have to use command hooks for this corner shelf, it has 4 suction cups and they good sucking power!

2. LordRhal

LordRhal "Preparing For Third Molt"

nice :)

I have that magnet thing too. Used for turtles normaly, I don't really like it because they have no grip on it, so you'll hear them falling off of it all the time. Doesn't seem too high for them though :)

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Mine have no trouble staying on it, unless one bully pushes the other off. Right now, this crab is the only one who seems to like being there, he climbs there  after he eats & drinks &  then chills out.  It's high enough for them for now, & higher than it was before. I'd say it's a good  6 or 8 inches off the ground. They have a corner shelf, that is super large and it is higher, with a log grape vine that is straight up by it so they can get to it, today when I get to walmart I'm going to get floral moss and put in it. I just got this tank and spent lots of $ on it.. even for a second hand tank by the time you get other stuff like the stand, more e.e. & ect. So I'm  kind of tapped out and have to build up the $.
    * crud! I was cleaning out pictures on my photobucket and forgot about them deleting from other places! it showed the corner basket.