1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addiction Wild Reserve Mix?

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by jeswwjd23, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

hey vicky, i put the wild reserve mix in my tank and within an hour my new crabs came to eat it. and it's all over the place, they love it what are the ingredients in there? i want to see if i can make something some what close so they can have more of that food!:)

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

I used to list the ingredients, but due to my ideas and line of food items being stolen I can't list them anymore. Everything thats in there is on the safe list from Epicurean.com! Glad they like it!

3. nancy

nancy "Preparing For Second Molt"

I didn't realize that your food recipes could or would be stolen. I was looking for the ingredients for the Equadorian Mix just today because someone wanted advice on what to order. I was wondering if instead of listing the ingredients, you could post something like " This product contains calcium, cellulose, Zeaxanthin, and protein." Just a suggestion. I love the Wild Reserve too.

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

Nancy thats a good idea. I'll write those up today after I get the Ruggie mix done

5. nancy

nancy "Preparing For Second Molt"

I made a google search today for sources of Zeaxanthin. I found out they are most prominant in dark green leafy vegetables. I just wanted to give you the heads up on that in case you didn't know.

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

Yup I knew it, but now others will too!! Mine go nuts over spinach, wilted or dried...

7. jtswife

jtswife "First Molt, A Success"

Vckums, Ty for the mixes I had ordered. They came fast!! My two that are up right now, just love it.:) Also, I like the little treats you send with the food.;)

8. vckums

vckums Moderator

Aww you're welcome! I'm glad they like it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.