1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

????? about crabbies

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by heather77, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heather77

heather77 (Micro Crab)

I have a question if any one can help me. I was in my tank pulling out my crabbies trying to get a good picture of one of the E's for keris hemies when I noticed something about one of my babbies. He was a hermie that I got about a month or so ago and I havent really messed with him letting him destress and get use to his new home.Crush has the comma or candy corn shape eyes but his eye stalks are orange and not white Like the rest of my E's. so what type of crabbie may he be. His sheild is similar to the other E's if not the same. Does any one have any idea?

2. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

E's can come in an orange tint, they mainly are blue, green, brown, tan, white, orange.

your crab might not have all of his color yet or not alot of color due to lack of diet. Carrots are a big source of coloring. he also might gain some color when he molts. but if he doesn't he's just an E that has orange Eyestalks. they come in diff. colors besides white

3. choppylikespringles3

choppylikespringles3 "Never Molted"

2 of my e's eye stalks are orange and after the 2 days of comparing and contrasting i am sure they are e's

4. heather77

heather77 (Micro Crab)

Thanks jess and choppy. I knew every other aspect was like an E. but he is the only one with orange eye stalks. So I wasn't sure. so thanks once again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.