1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AARRGHH

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by HERMEZ, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

:scream: This is suppose to be a jolly time--Im not jolly! Im way behind renovating my bathroom--I have about a bazillion leaves on my lawn.............The decorations are scattered from one end of the house to the next............I am having a full blown party in 2 weeks and I want to run away! :eeeek:

2. I know how you feel. FINALLY got the tree up this weekend...but still no outside lights. We've either had freezing rain or snow every weekend and Jeff hasn't been able to get up on the ladder!

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Deep breaths!! Im sure whomever you're having over doesn't expect 100% perfection, so just relax and work on the bathroom. Leaves are pretty, and normal for this time of year silly. Put some of those OCD feelings away LOL Wish I could help!

4. crabbycrazy2

crabbycrazy2 "Second Molt, A Success"

You'll realize how it was sooo worth it, when eveyone arrives for the party. Until, your OCD kicks in overdrive for the after party mess! :chuckle:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.