1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A "What I hate" thread

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I hate the end of summer :sad5:

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I hate people that talk about themselves and never get to know you--its so boring listening to 1 person talk and they make you listen........never giving you a chance to say a word

3. crabbycrazy2

crabbycrazy2 "Second Molt, A Success"

I hate it when people take advantage of your generosity! Oh, and I def. despise when someone is tailgating you when your already going the speed limit!

Hermiefun: I see your using the new vector! Looks Great! :yes2: Amie really did a good job on that one!

4. vckums

vckums Moderator

I got a new one. I hate people that come to my door selling something, when there's a HUGE sign that says no solliciting. You can't miss it.
    Oh and when they also don't take NO for an answer. This one tonight, grrrrr, No I dont want the paper. "But you can cancel in 8 weeks and get your money back". No thanks. ""but if you try it for 8 weeks, I get my 15 points for __________" No thanks. "But if you" *DOOR SLAMS*.

After 3 no's and me being nice each of those no's, if you can't get the hint by then you are getting a door slammed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.